Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Time...

It’s time to come back to this beautiful blog where I decided, when I started, that I would write week after week, day after day – writing about my life experiences, my thoughts on life and love and all that is beautiful in this world. And I have been missing and now it’s my time to come back.

What is your “it’s time…?” As the new year approaches, many of us reflect on the past year and how we have spent our time. Some of us are disappointed we didn’t accomplish more and others can honestly say it was the best year of their lives. For me, each month marked a transformation of who I am, testing my strengths and ultimately bringing forth complete joy because I kept and keep learning about myself. For many personal reasons, 2010 was the best year of my life.

Now as we end the last few weeks of 2010, I urge you all to reflect on your 2010 year and decide on how your 2011 will be. Will you act on your intentions to complete your goals? Will you finally work towards achieving happiness in your life? And most importantly, will you realize that your life is yours to create and that you are in complete control of your happiness and all that comes to you?

It is a lot to take in, I know – but in 2010 I have learned that we are never finished on our journeys. Even when there is a time where we don’t make time for what we love or let the scenery of the world pass us by, we can all have our “it’s time” moment and come back to what we set out to do on our journeys. For me, it has been not writing on my blog. I have missed it and now I am back.

With this thought, I leave you with this quote: “There will become a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.” – Louis L’Amour

Until Next Time.
Find the Love. Live the Life. Love the Life you Live.

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment