Monday, July 26, 2010

Seeing Ourselves...

I am a firm believer that we often do not see ourselves. We may not see our own positive qualities or our own negative qualities. In fact, we may not even realize that we are in our own way because of what we are not seeing in ourselves.

Imagine actually not noticing that you are really great at something because of a positive quality you possess. We all think that everyone is capable of everything. However, not everyone is capable of being you. That is what makes us all unique. We cannot all be other people, but it is very easy to be ourselves.

To become the best version of you, I have come to realize, requires seeing yourself.

This is a difficult task and will be a different journey for each of us. I know I don’t always see myself. I also know that there is something inside of me that pushes me to become the best version of myself. So for me, seeing myself requires challenging myself and reflecting through the process. In doing this, I learn to see myself exactly as I am.

As I mentioned, we are all unique. Therefore, this journey will be different for each of us. I would love to hear about your journeys in seeing yourselves. What do you do to learn more about yourself? Do you see yourself? Please share… Your experiences will benefit all of us.

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment