Monday, May 9, 2011

Honestly Honest...

I've been thinking about this blog and what it means to me and my readers. What does it mean to BeE in Love. Over the past few months, I have been thinking about this and what I envisioned almost one year ago for this blog. I wanted this blog to be a place for you to read something that would touch your soul and make you want to live a life that makes you in love with your own life. And depending on what you are seeking in your life, you would inevitably beE in love for at least the few minutes it would take for you to read my blog posts.

Well as you have noticed, I have been missing these past few months. It would be easier for me to say that I had writer's block, but in the spirit of bee in love and this posting, I will share that I have just had a tough few months. I wanted to share what I was feeling on this blog, but I made it my mission to inspire through this blog and through my words, and I wasn't feeling too inspirational. You see - I don't just write this blog, to write and share. I write about what I feel and think. About how I live my life. And who wants to hear about the struggles? Hmmm...maybe you do - maybe I underestimate my own readers. I know there will be more to come when it gets down to it. Nonetheless, the funk is over, here I am, I am back!

My thoughts over the past few months have culminated into this idea - to beE in love means to be honest yourself. To listen to the voice deep down, to knock out all the chatter in your head that says its easier not to be. It takes a lot of integrity and faith and most importantly the belief in yourself to make the voice loud enough to take action. I have to say you'll be surprised by the reactions you get by literally living your life, your honest with yourself life, out loud. You will inspire yourself, even though you are fearful and you will inspire others around you to live a better life. Now isn't that something to smile about.

So I leave you with this my honey bees, what voice are you quieting inside? What are you trying to set yourself free from? Be honest and don't be afraid, you've made it this far.

Until next time..

Find the Love. Live the Life. Love the Life you Live.

With Love,


p.s. If you want to receive updates of my blog postings to your email - just subscribe. Keep reading, sharing and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment